Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Homework For Next Week

Hey all!

First off I would like to apologize since I seem to have lost the files for the drawovers that Wesley did. It seems it didn't save on my usb. Again I sincerely apologize and as a way to make up, I'll do more notes to show what you guys can fix in your designs as well as some ways to colour a piece.


For the homework due next week, we will be stressing finishing since we will get to the layout of a piece

Here's the list of things to try and finish if you didn't:

For your Realistic Characters:

  • Finish your designs and solve issues addressed previously 
  • Turnarounds for your characters (front back side)
For your Prop:
  • Finish and solve your designs and do a 3/4 front view of it
  • Do turnarounds for your Prop, (front, side, back) if you don't have time do a 3/4 back view 

For the Cartoony Characters:

  • Stylize your finished designs
  • Do turnarounds of your final designs (front back side)
If you kept up with your class, go to colouring/rendering your characters.

Hope you guys have an awesome thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment